This website is operated by Hotel Ryugu (hereafter, “The Hotel”). Please understand the following when using The Hotel’s website. The Hotel strives to protect personal information based on the following policy:
1. Handling of personal information
Personal information obtained by our group when an individual registers on this website is managed in accordance with the group’s personal information protection policy. Personal information refers to the following: name, postal code, address, age, phone number, email address, date of birth, etc.
2. Obtaining personal information
The Hotel obtains personal information through fair and legal methods.
3. Purpose for use of personal information
The Hotel shall use personal information obtained by The Hotel for the following purposes:
For reception or processing for various services (staying at The Hotel, etc.) at the Hotel
- If there is a need to contact the customer for any reason, such as for an inquiry, etc.
- To send mail or faxes with information on services of The Hotel believed to be useful to the customer.
4. Use of personal information
The Hotel shall use obtained personal information within the given usage purposes.
If The Hotel contracts out the handling of personal information, it shall hold a strict investigation of the contractor and shall perform strict supervision to ensure confidentiality.
5. Providing personal information to third parties
The Hotel shall not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent, excluding cases prescribed by law.
6. Management of personal information
The Hotel shall manage personal information in a legal and safe manner.
7. Discussion of personal information
The Hotel shall accept requests for deletion or correction of personal information from the customer.
8. Contact information regarding personal information
Hotel Ryugu - Amakusa Matsushima Onsen
861-6102 Aitsu 6136, Matsushima-machi, Amakusa, Kumamoto